You are here now!

Notes of Music, organic gardening, eco-building, Permaculture designs and explorations along this Path in Life.

19 June 2017

Big gingko growing

Big satisfaction when your own baby trees keep growing, reaching for the sky and digging their roots deeper and deeper. This is the case for me with these five gingko trees all born from seeds that I carried to Italy from a holy shrine in Japan. They really mean a lot for me, I must say.



They have shot 35 - 40 cm long new branches and are really thriving this year. 



The bark starts getting some new patterns as the trunk keeps thickening more and more. It's such a joy for me to see them...



Some have started their "plant-friendship" by themselves: in some of the pots violet plants are growing and this adds quite a lot to them for sure. We'll see what develops from now on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment